Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"Fabulous" Card using the NEW Vintage Parcel Printable Journal by DT Sharon




What an amazing pack of papers to create with - so many absolutely beautiful floral designs on both the pages and accessories - so hard to choose just a few to use on my card! Of course pink is one of my favourtie colours to create with so I chose some of the patterns that were nice and pink LOL. All elements are from the Vintage Parcel Journal Kit by Tsunami Rose Designs pack... including the little ticket "fabulous" wording! Little cherub image is by Sandra Caldwell and was coloured with Copic markers in pink to match! I used my sewing machine to add the patterned paper to the black backing card and added some muslin cloth and paper flowers and leaves to finish it all off. A wonderful pack which I can't wait to use again!









Visit Sharon's blog at Sharon's Showcase and become a follower!!! 

~~**~~**~~**~~

Vintage Parcel- Printable Journal Kit (24 page Instant Download)Vintage Parcel-ADD ON- Printable Journal Kit


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment