Sunday, November 22, 2015

Traditional Cards by DT Tunder using the Christmas Gift Printable Journal

11141312_10205282999527175_433649480359726628_n

Hi everyone! New Tsunami Rose DT project. ''Traditional Card''. Traditionally I do not know how I managed to do these cards, but as usual I do not really respect the rules. So ..To pay homage to the sad events in Paris I thought that my cards are not too colorful or very embellished. I really like how it came out. A little nonconformity does not hurt, I think !

The images used are Printable
Christmas Gift Printable Journal.
For the backgrounds I have used a few, frosty, foam snowflakes. I've glued them around a piece of cardboard, then I covered with a thin layer of gesso. After drying I used some metallic colors to give a color tone to match the chosen image. To be able to restore the appearance of weathered I wrinkled the paper and I applied a little gold acrylic. That's all I did and I think you will like it to.






Visit DT Tunder at her blog Tunder Craft, become a new follower and check out the 
STEP BY STEP Tutorial on how she created this!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

Christmas Gift-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment