Thursday, July 30, 2015

Junk Journal by DT Nupur using the New Beginnings Printable Journal!

It was an image I would never forget.
Or what is the emotion I felt 
Eagerness, Hope, Happiness 
all three tightly braided together, 
all set...
to start a fresh
A new dream in making..
A new experience to be experienced...
A new page to be filled..
A new beginning it seemed..
With open arms I welcome
A new day!


Using the New Beginnings Printable Journal... I created another Junk Journal. The perfectly sized pages, with the pockets, inserts, tags and tabs adds up to the collection, makes it easy for everyone and anyone to work it, not just work but one can do wonders with this amazing full collection. The colours, the designs and the patterns are hard to resist. You cant stop yourself from playing around with these yumminess and try all the various possibilities. Working with the amazing collection has refreshed me and made me smile.








Visit DT Nuper at her blog Down The Memory Lane and become a follower!!

New Beginnings-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much Astrid...for your love and appreciation...makes me very happy...yayaieee...xx

    ReplyDelete