Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Altered Hat Box using the Parisian Daydream Printable Journal by DT Kimi


Heya all, Today, I am excited to share with you all my second design team project for the month of May...I have chosen to alter this cute little mini hat box. I have used the gorgeous Parisian Daydream Collection from Tsunami Rose Designs. I loooove these papers guys!! They are just sooo gorgeous. They are a peachy/pink offset by black and they have that lovely French shabby chic feel to them. I can't wait to create with them some more and I know I say this all the time, but this collection really is inspiring. I am dying to create a mini album and a gorgeous Parisian feel tag...my mind is just running with ideas.







                     Visit Kimi at her blog "Unique Scrappiness" and become a follower!!!

                                                                   ~~**~~**~~**~~

Parisian Daydream-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


  Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment