Friday, March 20, 2015

Altered jar created by DT Tina using digital designs by Tsunami Rose Designs


I actually have two bags full of baby food jars in my shed right now that i was given to "store" things in lol... oop!!! 

Anyway I took one of the jars and covered it with paper from the gorgeous printable journal kits we have been given to work with this month. I did the same with the jar lid and popped some distress paint around the edge of the lid which has created a gorgeous affect unfortunately its hard to see it from the pics.I added to the top of the jar 3 little bud roses that I created by spiral tearing a piece of the paper rolling them together and letting them ping. there is some gorgeous peachy cream lace around the edge of the lid and matching lace around the top of the jar. I have used a little silicone glue to attach some pink and black feathers and a large pink rose. I've also used some black organza ribbon. 

If i was ever asked what my favourite Tsunami Rose Designs kit was it really would be impossible to answer... They are all soooo gorgeous. Daisy Collins is an amazing designer!






Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

  Tsunami Rose Designs Links


No comments:

Post a Comment