Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Altered Cell Phone Case using the "Monochrome" Printable Journal- Peach by DT Laura



I love these "Monochrome" Printable Journal- Peach papers from Tsunami Rose Designs.. They come in many colours and have quite a few embellishments to go with them.. I used one of the journal pages to go on my phone case.. I added two tickets and one tab. 

I could easy see these pages in a wonderful mini album! I added some teal and peach flowers to go with the peach papers. I inked the edges and sanded them also. I wanted to add pearls around the outside edge but I had none that looked good but I will find some.




Visit Laura at her blog LauraLeesDream and become a follower!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

Monochrome PeACH Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


**The MONOCHROME Printable Journal

is available in 8 different colors!!



 Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment