Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Card by DT Tina using the "Christmas Gift" Printable Journal Kit

 
A simple card I have created using the "Christmas Gift" Printable Journal Kit. I took a 5x7 white card blank and covered it with a dull silvery paper, I then popped on a page from the Christmas journal kit and used stickles around the edge for a little bling. Next I cut out an element to use as a topper I layered that with the same silver paper and popped a little ribbon at the back to created a hanger. I simply finished with a few die cut snowflakes cut from the same paper previously used and card candi in the corners with a little teal ink around the edges. I have deliberately kept this card simple so as to show off the gorgeous paper that I have used. I had real difficulty deciding on what to use to create the card as it is all so so stunning. Hope you like what I have done here and keep your eyes peeled for more coming soon. x

  

Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!

 ~~**~~**~~**~~



   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment