Sunday, August 31, 2014

"Charming Fragments" Printable Journal Kit Previews


I am so excited you guys!! I really truly had a fun time putting this journal together. Literally it has a more organic collage feel using bits and ends. I was a tiny hiatus and then this journal came outta nowhere!! It was just the dream project as I never ran out of ideas or options and it was just the smoothest process ever!! I do hope you will enjoy creating with it as I am about as soon as I print it out!!

Pre-Order Exclusive Offer-Kit & Add-Ons $19.99- and you will receive it in your email on September 5th!!

Extended sale of Pre-order will end Sept. 4th!


Pre-order includes:
(4)Pages Prints 8- ADD-ON Filler Pages(PRE-ORDER BONUS) 
(2)Lined Full Sized Pages ADD-ON (PRE-ORDER BONUS) 
(1) ADD-ON Page that prints 4 Half Page Postcard Pockets (PRE-ORDER BONUS) 
(8)Pages Prints 16- (8.1in x 5.2in) (20.5cm x 13.2cm) Journal pages 
(5) Pages of shabby chic themed pockets and cutouts 
(1) Lined Full Sized Page 
(1)Cover Page 
(1)Inside Cover Page

Pre-order your "Charming Fragments" kit today:

Zibbet: http://tinyurl.com/qckcgpr
Etsy: http://tinyurl.com/q63h7xf


1 comment:

  1. Hi, is this kit still available? I only saw 6 things in your shop...

    ReplyDelete