Monday, August 4, 2014

A Beautiful Keepsake Box by DT Tina using the " Vintage Damask Flush" paper pack

Hi everyone for this project I decided to alter a papermache heart shaped box and turn it into a Baby's first keepsake box.

So for this particular one I chose the " Vintage Damask Flush"  in Blue from Tsunami Rose Designs and I think it works perfectly. I covered the box in the paper and left it to dry. Next I put a big blob of silicone glue on the lid and added the keyring loop... I popped in the flowers not only to embellish but to hide the glue as well. I have seen this technique in craft magazine but can not remember who's project it was.

The keyring loop is perfect for holding a pic of the baby in whos box it is. I added lace to the base of the box, pearls to base and lid and a matching satin bow to match to finish. I hope that you like what I have created. Hugs Tina

 
 
 
 


Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

8x8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Damaks Flush PAPER PACK"
8x8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Damaks Flush PAPER PACK"
 
Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment