Monday, July 14, 2014

Friendship card by DT Tina using the " Vintage Damask Flush" paper pack


Here I have created a card using the gorgeous " Vintage Damask Flush" paper that is part of pack available in the store. I took a white card blank and added the paper to it , edged it with Regal Rose ink by Stampin Up. The tag is also a printable from Tsunami Rose Designs in the "Life Abloom Printable Journal Kit"
The flowers I created by spiral tearing the Damask Flush paper, rolling up the spiral and letting it ping out naturally with a little dab of glue to fix them and popped 3 coordinating skeleten leaves behind them. The best friend is a rub on I found in my stash and to finish I popped cerise pearls in the corners.

 
 
 

Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

8x8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Damaks Flush PAPER PACK"
8x8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Damaks Flush PAPER PACK"


"Life Abloom" Printable Journal Kit
"Life Abloom" Printable Journal Kit



 
 
 
Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment