Monday, March 10, 2014

DT Moira's beautiful creation using the "Damask Madam" 6x6 PRINTABLE PAPER PACK

For March we are to showcase any of the gorgeous papers from Tsunami Rose Designs.
I chose to work with the Damask Madam 6x6 PAPER PACK and add in tags, toppers and tickets from her collections. I love the pink and black theme in these papers, very ooh la la!!

I increased the size of the paper using my software which really shows off the designs on the gorgeous papers.

As you can see I made a zigzag mini album, and i'm pretty pleased how it all turned out using these gorgeous papers.

You really need to check out all these gorgeous papers and more at


Visit Moira at her blog Moira's Crafty Corner and become a follower!!!

6x6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Damask Madam " PAPER PACK"
Tsunami Rose Designs Links

1 comment:

  1. this is lovely moira, you have put so much into it x