Friday, March 7, 2014

A Card using the Monochrome Printable Journal by DT Rhonda

Hello crafty peeps... THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!
I am happy to be here with you all today sharing my card using the  Monochrome Journal Kit by Tsunami Rose Designs. This kit comes in a choice of colors to choose from and is jammed packed with GORGEOUS pages, tags, sentiments and embellishments. Here I have created a card using the kit in black. I had printed serveral pages to use for varies projects and decided on this page to use to create my card... I LOVE IT, cause I love letter tiles. My hubby bought me a whole bag of wooded ones from a yard sale last summer and I love using them on projects... guess that's why I loved this particular page so much of the journal. I added some gorgeous flowers from craftycity.com, a lace scrap that I used for another project that I held onto cause I didn't like it with the prior project, so glad I did too...., some flatback pearls, a butterfly charm and some pearl sprays from CraftingFamily.com.
Stop by my blog Flowers & More By Rhonda to more about my card and other embellishments I used to create with on my card... and thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out more of Daisy's Designs at her shop Tsunami Rose Designs.
~~**~~**~~**~~




~~**~~**~~**~~

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/section/journal-kits

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment